Takes about 10-20 minutes, all active.
- Olive oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- (Roasted garlic, fresh basil, other yummy flavors)
- Bread for serving (baguette or something similar is best)
- Knife & cutting board
- A bowl (a serving bowl is fine)
- If your bread is not homemade, a broiler or toaster
- Preheat your broiler, if you’re using it.
- Cube tomatoes into ¼-½ inch chunks and toss them in the bowl.
- Add a generous pinch of salt, a small dash of balsamic vinegar, and a large dash of good olive oil.
- Add your other flavors in a sane way (so for roasted garlic, smash it small, for basil, chop finely, etc.).
- Slice your bread, on an angle if the bread is narrow to make larger pieces.
- If desired (I recommend if your bread is store bought or a day or so old), place the pieces under the broiler on a tray for about 30 seconds to toast, or put them through your toaster.
- Eat and enjoy!
Pretty trivial—knife, board, bowl. Maybe rinsing a baking sheet. That’s all! About 2 minutes of dishes.